The Grandview Expanded Model Custom Homes
This home was designed for those who love Colorado outdoor living. The exterior features a combination of stucco, stone, large timber trusses, and accents of cedar shingles and metal roofing – a true Colorado inspired elevation. The front courtyard features a stone fireplace and infrared heater with panoramic views of the community lake and the Front Range. Specifically designed for the empty-nester, the floor plan focusses on main-level living showcasing a vaulted great room open into the kitchen and dining room. The additional guest bedroom was designed with its own walk-in closet and private bath. The main level also features zero entry from the finished garage into the home, the master bath shower, and the guest bath shower making this home their true forever home. The sophisticated blend of traditional and contemporary finishes, materials, and fabrics results in a classic and timeless design. This transitional interior design makes quality of life relaxed and uncomplicated.
Printable PDF Downloads
Features & Options
- 4,540 Total Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms / 5 Baths/ 3-1/2 Car Garage
- Main Level Master Bedroom
- Spacious Master Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Knotty Alder Woodwork Throughout
- Vaulted Great Room
- Coffered Ceiling & Crown Moldings in Master Bedroom
- Guest Suite / Study on Main Level
- Large Covered Deck with Maintenance-Free Decking
- Front Courtyard with Outdoor Fireplace
- Main Level: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Optional Theater
- Dining Room and Kitchen Exposed Beams
Since 1988 Jayden Custom Homes has been making an impact on the way new homes are built in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas. We focus on building high quality homes that meet the needs and desires of our clients by working very closely with them throughout the building process.