The Brookside Model Custom Homes
Jayden Homes’ Brookside floor plan packs a lot of great features in a smaller footprint. This home is just over 3,400 sq. ft. with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and either a 2-car or 3-car garage. It also offers high ceilings in the great room, and a master bedroom on the main level with the laundry room conveniently connected to the master suite. Included on the main level is a secondary bedroom / study as well as a separate dining room or study. The lower level offers three bedrooms, large rec room, game room, and spacious storage room. Flexibility is important, and Jayden Homes is aware that each Colorado family has different lifestyle needs so we designed this home plan to offer the most options. We offer this floor plan in three different elevations that captures the true Colorado home design.
Printable PDF Downloads
Upper Level Floor Plan Options
Lower Level Floor Plan Options
Features & Options
- 3,419 Total Square Feet
- 5 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 2 Car Garage
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Knotty Alder Woodwork Throughout
- High Ceilings in Great Room
- Coffered Ceiling in Dining Room & Master
- Large Covered Deck & Front Porch
- Main Level: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 3 Car Garage
- Soda Bar
- Guest Suite and Den on Main Level
- Guest Suite and Bedroom Number 3 Suite Located on Lower Level
Since 1988 Jayden Custom Homes has been making an impact on the way new homes are built in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas. We focus on building high quality homes that meet the needs and desires of our clients by working very closely with them throughout the building process.